Skip to main content

Royal Assistance Financial Services: New SeedIn PH Investment

A new investment opportunity came again and we are once again a part of this new investment from SeedIn PH. Too bad because I only have half of what I've previously invested --it would have been better since this new one has a bigger interest which means more profit (approximately 13% to your capital after you receive all the payouts).
Royal Assistance Financial Services Inc. was registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission in May 25, 2018. The Company is engaged in the business of extending loans at legal interest on the security of either salary, foreign remittances, ofw allotment, personal properties or on the security of real properties, and home appliances and other chattels. (information is from SeedIn PH)

Offering an 18% per year with 10-months tenure will give you approximately 13% gain on your capital. Let's say you invested 1M that means you'll gain 130K after ten months --GREAT! I don't mean to sound greedy here people, I just got a bit excited about this new opportunity.

Okay, I know I may sound like an old record player here but SeedIn PH really is a good investment opportunity for everyone. You can monitor your investments online and your profits so I can safely say you really can make money online with their system. Your hard-earned money, instead of sleeping in your bank, will now gain more interest while you are even sleeping. Basically, SeedIn PH is making your money work for you.

If you haven't joined yet, I can definitely say that you are missing a lot of opportunity. For more information about SeedIn PH - please click here. Feel free to browse my blog. You will find my payouts here too.

Again, thank you and don't forget to subscribe if you want to be informed of our latest investment opportunities, payouts or even be warned of investment frauds. You can also share some of our articles to help your friends. Thank you, God bless and enjoy investing.






#seedinph #investinPH #seedin #pinoyinvestor #investingPH




investin
tesla investing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Play to Earn: Legend of Constellations

I recently discovered a Play to Earn game that allows you to earn direct money as an option - no need for crypto wallets. While I haven't earned anything yet, I wanted to suggest it as a potential source of income. It's not necessary to play all day, and you can earn directly to your GCASH account (this is for Philippines) but for other countries, I believe they also have a different payment mode. I want to clarify that I am not the owner of the website, just a fellow player. If you're interested in earning without investing, I suggest joining and studying the game. play to earn / playtoearn / play 2 earn / play2earn JOIN here ! As I continue playing the game, I will provide further explanations. I will post some other videos as tips in my YT channel soon. Please note that this is not intended to be financial advice, but rather a helpful tip for earning while enjoying the game. Thank you for your attention.

Monsterra.io Review: A P2E Game?

After having played the game for approximately three months, I have been contemplating whether or not I have earned from it. To be candid, it has been quite some time since I began playing the game, and it has been taking up a significant portion of my time. My primary objective was to rank up and acquire that extra $MSTR bonus, but with only one rare Mongen, it has been challenging to ascend to Gold 1 or even rank 500. Despite the challenges, I found the game to be quite enjoyable. However, when the PVP option was introduced a few weeks ago, I realized how weak my Mongens were. In order to strengthen them, I would have to spend more $MSTR, which was not feasible for me. Initially, I attempted to play the game without investing any money, but I eventually spent some funds because I realized that I could not complete quests with weak Mongens. My goal was to recoup my investment, but unfortunately, I was unable to do so.

Gemly: A Play to Earn Game

Hey there Investiary buddies! I totally forgot to mention this awesome game called Gemly that you need to check out ASAP! They have claimed that it is an incremental game, where your investment keeps growing and growing. 💰💪 Imagine it like an auto-roll of your time deposit in the bank, but way better! I've personally tested it and even cashed out before posting this info. You can find the proof on my   Investiary Youtube Channel . I invested $5 in Gemly and guess what? My portfolio is now worth almost $8 and still INCREMENTING! And get this, you can start with as little as $1! Talk about low risk, high reward, right? Plus, if you have 1M gems in your portfolio, you automatically qualify for most of their events and contests. If you are interested: JOIN Here . Here is the info from their website: Gemly is an incremental game built on the «Play To Earn» concept, where you can earn real money. Nothing needs to be downloaded to play, you can play right in your browser. Develop your o