Skip to main content

IPO Alert: AXELUM Resources Corp.

I just had an IPO Alert from PSEI so I decided to check out some videos regarding IPO (Initial Public Offering) investing. The IPO stocks I was talking about is the AXELUM Resources Corp. and ALLHOME. I am new to this IPO stocks thing but based on videos I've seen IPO investing is promising and at the same time risky as well. Not all companies that went public on their stocks went well but IF, yes IF it did went well - you will always have these feeling of "I wish I have invested when their stocks were still cheap". Okay, before we continue, please read the following information taken from their website:

Axelum Resources Corp., today manufacture Desiccated Coconut, Coconut Milk Powder, Coconut Cream, Coconut Milk, Coconut Water, Reduced Fat Coconut, Coconut Oil and Virgin Coconut Oil, devoting a large portion of its production for export to the world’s major continents. We bank on innate manufacturing expertise to enhance existing production and create new food items of superior quality and stability. And having conformed to the unyielding standards of the most reputable names in the food industry with the distinction of being truly and undeniably world class – 30-Years in the Food Industry. 

Here is my reason for investing at AXELUMAnybody can choose both or if you have limited then you can choose at least one of them. As for me, I have decided to invest on AXELUM. One reason is to support our coconut industry like some of the commenters said here. After reading their "Use of Proceeds" found in COL Financial's IPO announcement, I am convinced that their plan is good. Not just for their expansion but for loan retirements and reducing of payables. Not all expansions can boost a company but reducing pressure to the company (eg. loans and payables) is one way to maximize profit which of course means company growth. And of course, improvements are always a good sign for me especially with the advancing technology today - they have to catch up - improvement means more productivity.

As I've said, IPO investing can be promising and at the same time very risky. The only way for you not to NOT regret anything is to limit your investment to the amount you are willing to risk of losing. This way if you lose, then it will be minimal but if you win - at least you win something - your only regret would be not investing more. I am confident that IPO investing is a very good investment opportunity even if I lose this one (hehe!). I would probably wait for the 3 new IPOs that comes out soon. PSEI is even expecting that there are investors that are most likely to invest on two IPOs AXELUM and ALLHOME soon.



You can view their website here or type http://www.axelum.ph. I hope this post has been helpful to you. Please don't forget to share and subscribe if you found my blog helpful. Thanks again for your time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Play to Earn: Legend of Constellations

I recently discovered a Play to Earn game that allows you to earn direct money as an option - no need for crypto wallets. While I haven't earned anything yet, I wanted to suggest it as a potential source of income. It's not necessary to play all day, and you can earn directly to your GCASH account (this is for Philippines) but for other countries, I believe they also have a different payment mode. I want to clarify that I am not the owner of the website, just a fellow player. If you're interested in earning without investing, I suggest joining and studying the game. play to earn / playtoearn / play 2 earn / play2earn JOIN here ! As I continue playing the game, I will provide further explanations. I will post some other videos as tips in my YT channel soon. Please note that this is not intended to be financial advice, but rather a helpful tip for earning while enjoying the game. Thank you for your attention.

Monsterra.io Review: A P2E Game?

After having played the game for approximately three months, I have been contemplating whether or not I have earned from it. To be candid, it has been quite some time since I began playing the game, and it has been taking up a significant portion of my time. My primary objective was to rank up and acquire that extra $MSTR bonus, but with only one rare Mongen, it has been challenging to ascend to Gold 1 or even rank 500. Despite the challenges, I found the game to be quite enjoyable. However, when the PVP option was introduced a few weeks ago, I realized how weak my Mongens were. In order to strengthen them, I would have to spend more $MSTR, which was not feasible for me. Initially, I attempted to play the game without investing any money, but I eventually spent some funds because I realized that I could not complete quests with weak Mongens. My goal was to recoup my investment, but unfortunately, I was unable to do so.

Gemly: A Play to Earn Game

Hey there Investiary buddies! I totally forgot to mention this awesome game called Gemly that you need to check out ASAP! They have claimed that it is an incremental game, where your investment keeps growing and growing. 💰💪 Imagine it like an auto-roll of your time deposit in the bank, but way better! I've personally tested it and even cashed out before posting this info. You can find the proof on my   Investiary Youtube Channel . I invested $5 in Gemly and guess what? My portfolio is now worth almost $8 and still INCREMENTING! And get this, you can start with as little as $1! Talk about low risk, high reward, right? Plus, if you have 1M gems in your portfolio, you automatically qualify for most of their events and contests. If you are interested: JOIN Here . Here is the info from their website: Gemly is an incremental game built on the «Play To Earn» concept, where you can earn real money. Nothing needs to be downloaded to play, you can play right in your browser. Develop your o