Skip to main content

About Seedin PH

This was taken from SeedIn's website:



SeedIn is South East Asia's largest Business Financing Platform where local businesses seeking short-term financing connect with individuals and businesses seeking short-term investments. 
Their concept is simple: Demand meets Supply. 
Established in 2013 with the vision to connect local businesses, SeedIn has facilitated over Php112,350,933,903 worth of funds since its launch in February 2014. 
We believe that Union is strength. Housing both Business fund seekers and Investors (Individuals and Businesses) on our technology-enabled platform, SeedIn serves two main groups of customers:

Business Fund Seekers
SeedIn is committed to support budding local SMEs, helping them achieve their potential, through alternative financing solutions. By reducing cash-flow gaps, the capital growth of local SMEs can be enhanced. Business fund seekers can expect lower cost of credit than other traditional alternative financing companies, and short fund-processing period.
Investors
SeedIn provides attractive annualized returns from 7%, which come in the form of Monthly Repayments. Investors can invest with a peace of mind with SeedIn as we provide a platform for investment reviewing and monitoring of potential crowdfunding projects.

You may visit their office located at this address:
Unit 1203, Japer Place, 19 Eisenhower
Greenhills, San Juan City, Philippines 1502


If you want to know more about Seedin PH then you can visit their website.
Why Invest at Seedin PH?

Re-investing
If you have invested at Farm-on then you will probably have an idea how long it is to wait for another opportunity to come. In Farm-on, in order for you to invest again, you have to wait till the farm cycles. Usually, they announce when it will happen month or weeks before it happens. If you logged in late, you'll most likely be able to invest on rice which takes longer to cycle - I think. With Seedin PH, you'll probably wait for a few days after a company fully funded and a new one comes. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Repayment
The downside of Seedin PH is that you'll get your money in monthly basis along with its capital. Not like Farmon which you will receive in lump some after it cycles. Sorry I am not sure about Farm-on since I always end up logging late and unable to invest on time. But one good thing is you can re-invest your repayments again on another company while waiting for repayment completion.

Repayment takes place a month after the Subscription Period and the succeeding months until the Tenure is fulfilled.

Joining is Easy!
Yes it is easy to join. just go to the link here Seedin PH and follow the steps. Funding it is also easy. You can use Online Banking like BDO and BPI or other banks. Their are also other ways of funding it. Minimum amount you can fund depends on the project you wish to fund along with variable interest rate you'll gain from each project.

Happy investing guys.



Update Aug: 14, 2019: (Sorry for posting the wrong video clip here. I was watching other video clips that time and I thought I was on the right clip when I took the embed code).


#seedinph #investing #pinoyinvestor #investin #investinPH #investingPH




investin
tesla investing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Play to Earn: Legend of Constellations

I recently discovered a Play to Earn game that allows you to earn direct money as an option - no need for crypto wallets. While I haven't earned anything yet, I wanted to suggest it as a potential source of income. It's not necessary to play all day, and you can earn directly to your GCASH account (this is for Philippines) but for other countries, I believe they also have a different payment mode. I want to clarify that I am not the owner of the website, just a fellow player. If you're interested in earning without investing, I suggest joining and studying the game. play to earn / playtoearn / play 2 earn / play2earn JOIN here ! As I continue playing the game, I will provide further explanations. I will post some other videos as tips in my YT channel soon. Please note that this is not intended to be financial advice, but rather a helpful tip for earning while enjoying the game. Thank you for your attention.

Gemly: A Play to Earn Game

Hey there Investiary buddies! I totally forgot to mention this awesome game called Gemly that you need to check out ASAP! They have claimed that it is an incremental game, where your investment keeps growing and growing. 💰💪 Imagine it like an auto-roll of your time deposit in the bank, but way better! I've personally tested it and even cashed out before posting this info. You can find the proof on my   Investiary Youtube Channel . I invested $5 in Gemly and guess what? My portfolio is now worth almost $8 and still INCREMENTING! And get this, you can start with as little as $1! Talk about low risk, high reward, right? Plus, if you have 1M gems in your portfolio, you automatically qualify for most of their events and contests. If you are interested: JOIN Here . Here is the info from their website: Gemly is an incremental game built on the «Play To Earn» concept, where you can earn real money. Nothing needs to be downloaded to play, you can play right in your browser. Develop your o

Monsterra.io Review: A P2E Game?

After having played the game for approximately three months, I have been contemplating whether or not I have earned from it. To be candid, it has been quite some time since I began playing the game, and it has been taking up a significant portion of my time. My primary objective was to rank up and acquire that extra $MSTR bonus, but with only one rare Mongen, it has been challenging to ascend to Gold 1 or even rank 500. Despite the challenges, I found the game to be quite enjoyable. However, when the PVP option was introduced a few weeks ago, I realized how weak my Mongens were. In order to strengthen them, I would have to spend more $MSTR, which was not feasible for me. Initially, I attempted to play the game without investing any money, but I eventually spent some funds because I realized that I could not complete quests with weak Mongens. My goal was to recoup my investment, but unfortunately, I was unable to do so.