Skip to main content

MLM or Multilevel Marketing

What is MLM or Multilevel Marketing?

It is a marketing scheme used by some companies. I don't have anything against them except to those pyramid scams who are not really selling actual products and just earns money from their downlines or recruits. Most MLMs are product or is used by pyramid scams or belonged to investment fraud companies or ponzi schemes because MLM is self-propagating and doesn't need much advertisement and it spreads faster when it is online. You might recognize them by studying its system. These are some of the signs of investment scams:

  • the recruit MUST recruit someone as well in order to earn, the new recruit's money is the one used to pay their upline.
  • they don't have an actual product.
  • even if they did have products, it is practically useless.
  • they are promised a fast ROI or return of investment or yields higher returns.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gemly: A Play to Earn Game

Hey there Investiary buddies! I totally forgot to mention this awesome game called Gemly that you need to check out ASAP! They have claimed that it is an incremental game, where your investment keeps growing and growing. 💰💪 Imagine it like an auto-roll of your time deposit in the bank, but way better! I've personally tested it and even cashed out before posting this info. You can find the proof on my   Investiary Youtube Channel . I invested $5 in Gemly and guess what? My portfolio is now worth almost $8 and still INCREMENTING! And get this, you can start with as little as $1! Talk about low risk, high reward, right? Plus, if you have 1M gems in your portfolio, you automatically qualify for most of their events and contests. If you are interested: JOIN Here . Here is the info from their website: Gemly is an incremental game built on the «Play To Earn» concept, where you can earn real money. Nothing needs to be downloaded to play, you can play right in your browser. Develop your o...

Play to Earn: Legend of Constellations

I recently discovered a Play to Earn game that allows you to earn direct money as an option - no need for crypto wallets. While I haven't earned anything yet, I wanted to suggest it as a potential source of income. It's not necessary to play all day, and you can earn directly to your GCASH account (this is for Philippines) but for other countries, I believe they also have a different payment mode. I want to clarify that I am not the owner of the website, just a fellow player. If you're interested in earning without investing, I suggest joining and studying the game. play to earn / playtoearn / play 2 earn / play2earn JOIN here ! As I continue playing the game, I will provide further explanations. I will post some other videos as tips in my YT channel soon. Please note that this is not intended to be financial advice, but rather a helpful tip for earning while enjoying the game. Thank you for your attention.

My First Seedin PH Payout

Okay, I just want to share the happiness I felt upon receiving my first payout from Seedin PH . I am planning on re-investing the money so I won't be making any withdrawals in my account yet. So I got this payout from my very first investment at Seedin PH . Here is the email I received from Seedin PH . So that's it for now. By the way, about the changes in the payout method; it was confirmed to me that there are two payout methods. First is the old method in which you receive a monthly payout which consist of interest/income plus part of your capital until it reaches maturity or the tenure of your investment. The second which was recently introduced was getting your monthly payout which consist only the interest or your income and when your investment reaches tenure or the last payout, you will receive your income plus your capital. The advantage of having your payout with capital is that you may be able to re-invest it on another project while the other method will only ...