Skip to main content

The X-Curve Concept

Although most Financial Literacy based investment, MLM (Multilevel Marketing) companies or even Cooperatives use the X-Curve to promote their business side, I still consider it to be the best concept I have ever seen and the only answer in solving poverty.



So what can we learn about the X-Curve Concept?
 
If we look at the image above, you will see two arrows. One is the arrow which says Law of Decreasing Responsibility and the other is Law of Building Wealth. By the way, the X-Curve was taken from VCM or from a cooperative called Nutriwealth.

It all starts from the left going to the right. Let's see, I hope I can explain it better than how I understand it. 

RED: Law of Decreasing Responsibility
This arrow should be going down from left. Of course when you are young, you don't earn much - specially when you are still a student. When you get your first job, we establish our needs and wants and our goals. After a while, we settle down and have our own family, take loans like house and lot or condo, or take a car loan, plus some other general responsibilities like bills and allowances. Of course bills are things you can't take out of your responsibilities such as food, drink, shelter, electricity and some other needs. There are some responsibilities like long-term loans which should be settled quickly or should be prioritized because the more longer it takes the more it gains interest or the balloon payment grows as well. Generally, these responsibilities should be taken care of by your wealth or your income. So lets go to the next arrow.

BLUE: Law of Building Wealth
This arrow should be going up from left which means it should overcome your responsibilities. If you have more wealth than your responsibilities then that is good but remember when we retire - of course it means we have no means of income. That is why, we should do our best to multiply our income source while we are on our productive stage. Also remember that when we retire, some of our needs are still there like food, shelter, electricity, clothing, etc... and without a source of income, that can only mean we would be depending on what we have on our pockets. If we don't have a retirement fund then we would be depending on our children - that is if you lived long. What if the head of the family died and the wife was left behind along with the children? The income source will stop as well and they will have to fend for themselves without an income source.

So how do we build wealth? We can't build wealth if we are not financially protected. It's like wearing your armor before going to battle. One accident can drain years of savings so in order to avoid that you must protect your wealth or savings with a buffer or protection which will be your armor.

How to protect your future and your family's future as well - Protecting Our Future and Our Family

Feel free to comment or make a suggestion and don't forget to subsribe and share if this article has been helpful to you. Thanks and happy investing.



#investinPH #pinoyinvestor #investingPH




investin
tesla investing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Play to Earn: Legend of Constellations

I recently discovered a Play to Earn game that allows you to earn direct money as an option - no need for crypto wallets. While I haven't earned anything yet, I wanted to suggest it as a potential source of income. It's not necessary to play all day, and you can earn directly to your GCASH account (this is for Philippines) but for other countries, I believe they also have a different payment mode. I want to clarify that I am not the owner of the website, just a fellow player. If you're interested in earning without investing, I suggest joining and studying the game. play to earn / playtoearn / play 2 earn / play2earn JOIN here ! As I continue playing the game, I will provide further explanations. I will post some other videos as tips in my YT channel soon. Please note that this is not intended to be financial advice, but rather a helpful tip for earning while enjoying the game. Thank you for your attention.

Monsterra.io Review: A P2E Game?

After having played the game for approximately three months, I have been contemplating whether or not I have earned from it. To be candid, it has been quite some time since I began playing the game, and it has been taking up a significant portion of my time. My primary objective was to rank up and acquire that extra $MSTR bonus, but with only one rare Mongen, it has been challenging to ascend to Gold 1 or even rank 500. Despite the challenges, I found the game to be quite enjoyable. However, when the PVP option was introduced a few weeks ago, I realized how weak my Mongens were. In order to strengthen them, I would have to spend more $MSTR, which was not feasible for me. Initially, I attempted to play the game without investing any money, but I eventually spent some funds because I realized that I could not complete quests with weak Mongens. My goal was to recoup my investment, but unfortunately, I was unable to do so.

Gemly: A Play to Earn Game

Hey there Investiary buddies! I totally forgot to mention this awesome game called Gemly that you need to check out ASAP! They have claimed that it is an incremental game, where your investment keeps growing and growing. 💰💪 Imagine it like an auto-roll of your time deposit in the bank, but way better! I've personally tested it and even cashed out before posting this info. You can find the proof on my   Investiary Youtube Channel . I invested $5 in Gemly and guess what? My portfolio is now worth almost $8 and still INCREMENTING! And get this, you can start with as little as $1! Talk about low risk, high reward, right? Plus, if you have 1M gems in your portfolio, you automatically qualify for most of their events and contests. If you are interested: JOIN Here . Here is the info from their website: Gemly is an incremental game built on the «Play To Earn» concept, where you can earn real money. Nothing needs to be downloaded to play, you can play right in your browser. Develop your o