Skip to main content

SeedIn PH Cash Withdrawal Successful

Email I got from Gmail from SeedIn PH
It's a known fact that Filipino investors who were not educated in Financial Literacy are prone to investment frauds. Even those who were educated become victims as well, no thanks to fraud investment companies' usage of web technology and social media. But web technology or social media can also be used for good specially when it comes to finding the best investment companies or just finding a legit one is more appropriate. If you find a good investment company or a legit one, you can also share it to your friends - though some may think you are just recruiting for people.

Okay here is one good example of a good investment; last October 20, I have requested to withdraw sum amount of money from SeedIn PH and upon checking my bank account in BDO today, I found out that it was already sent to my account last Oct. 22. So which means if you made a request for a withdrawal, you may expect it at a minimum of 2 days and max of 3 days (as it says in their website). Thanks SeedIn PH for being true to your words. Definitely a must-have on your list of investment companies or investment opportunities to must-join. You can check below for the proof of what I've received. I've covered some private information to protect my account.


This is a screenshot of my BDO Account where I was credited with the money I withdrew

I even received an SMS from them.
So to make this short. SeedIn PH is NOT an investment fraud and so far I haven't seen any negative feedback against them so far. If you found one, please do comment the link so I can check it. Thank you very much. That is if for now.

If you are not yet a member of SeedIn PH, then you are missing a good income opportunity. They are not much compared to selling stuffs on the internet but if you compare it to earning money in bank or other mutual funds / UITFs, I am telling you - they are better.



Comments

  1. I am thankful for this blog to gave me much knowledge regarding my area of work. I also want to make some addition on this platform which must be in knowledge of people who really in need. Thanks.

    UK notarization

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Play to Earn: Legend of Constellations

I recently discovered a Play to Earn game that allows you to earn direct money as an option - no need for crypto wallets. While I haven't earned anything yet, I wanted to suggest it as a potential source of income. It's not necessary to play all day, and you can earn directly to your GCASH account (this is for Philippines) but for other countries, I believe they also have a different payment mode. I want to clarify that I am not the owner of the website, just a fellow player. If you're interested in earning without investing, I suggest joining and studying the game. play to earn / playtoearn / play 2 earn / play2earn JOIN here ! As I continue playing the game, I will provide further explanations. I will post some other videos as tips in my YT channel soon. Please note that this is not intended to be financial advice, but rather a helpful tip for earning while enjoying the game. Thank you for your attention.

Monsterra.io Review: A P2E Game?

After having played the game for approximately three months, I have been contemplating whether or not I have earned from it. To be candid, it has been quite some time since I began playing the game, and it has been taking up a significant portion of my time. My primary objective was to rank up and acquire that extra $MSTR bonus, but with only one rare Mongen, it has been challenging to ascend to Gold 1 or even rank 500. Despite the challenges, I found the game to be quite enjoyable. However, when the PVP option was introduced a few weeks ago, I realized how weak my Mongens were. In order to strengthen them, I would have to spend more $MSTR, which was not feasible for me. Initially, I attempted to play the game without investing any money, but I eventually spent some funds because I realized that I could not complete quests with weak Mongens. My goal was to recoup my investment, but unfortunately, I was unable to do so.

Gemly: A Play to Earn Game

Hey there Investiary buddies! I totally forgot to mention this awesome game called Gemly that you need to check out ASAP! They have claimed that it is an incremental game, where your investment keeps growing and growing. 💰💪 Imagine it like an auto-roll of your time deposit in the bank, but way better! I've personally tested it and even cashed out before posting this info. You can find the proof on my   Investiary Youtube Channel . I invested $5 in Gemly and guess what? My portfolio is now worth almost $8 and still INCREMENTING! And get this, you can start with as little as $1! Talk about low risk, high reward, right? Plus, if you have 1M gems in your portfolio, you automatically qualify for most of their events and contests. If you are interested: JOIN Here . Here is the info from their website: Gemly is an incremental game built on the «Play To Earn» concept, where you can earn real money. Nothing needs to be downloaded to play, you can play right in your browser. Develop your o