Skip to main content

Welcome Year 2020 - Hoping for the Best Only for Everyone

Good day everyone. I just realized that I have not posted my new year post. It was still in my drafts and have not published yet. So okay, many things have happened this January. So let us try to catch up.

In the world market, lots of American stocks are soaring like Apple ($APPL), Facebook ($FB), Google ($Goog), EA ($EA), Microsoft ($MSFT) and some other stocks as well. You can also include the Bitcoin ($BTC) - too bad I didn't listen to what my gut said. Meanwhile, back in the Philippines, most of the blue chips are not doing good and also mutual funds are not performing well. Yesterday, $FRUIT performed well. Too bad it went down again this day.

World news is not doing good as well. Recently, there has been a tension going between Iran and US. I don't want to elaborate on that because I don't want this blog to be a news blog. Lastly, the Taal Volcano erupted. In the most recent news, Kobe Bryant just passed away, condolences to the family.



So after much deliberation, I have decided to let all my stocks in COL Financial be declared bodega. Yesterday, bought some new stocks while its low for additional bodega and for averaging. Most of my stocks aren't be doing well these times, lets hope it will get better next time. For now I will be concentrating on crowdfunding. I am eyeing for some other crowdfunding companies like SeedIn PH but I am still investigating. After I am done, I will make sure to inform you guys.

Averaging is important specially if the market value for your stock suddenly went down and it went lower than your average. To lower its average, you have to buy more at a lesser price. Of course, there may be some patience required and more money to invest in order to reach an average cost where you can at least get back all your investments. As for me, since I am not a daily trader, I will be able to monitor my stocks only from time to time like morning during the start of office time or at night before I sleep. If I find the cost acceptable, then I will monitor it up close to get a good deal.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Play to Earn: Legend of Constellations

I recently discovered a Play to Earn game that allows you to earn direct money as an option - no need for crypto wallets. While I haven't earned anything yet, I wanted to suggest it as a potential source of income. It's not necessary to play all day, and you can earn directly to your GCASH account (this is for Philippines) but for other countries, I believe they also have a different payment mode. I want to clarify that I am not the owner of the website, just a fellow player. If you're interested in earning without investing, I suggest joining and studying the game. play to earn / playtoearn / play 2 earn / play2earn JOIN here ! As I continue playing the game, I will provide further explanations. I will post some other videos as tips in my YT channel soon. Please note that this is not intended to be financial advice, but rather a helpful tip for earning while enjoying the game. Thank you for your attention.

Monsterra.io Review: A P2E Game?

After having played the game for approximately three months, I have been contemplating whether or not I have earned from it. To be candid, it has been quite some time since I began playing the game, and it has been taking up a significant portion of my time. My primary objective was to rank up and acquire that extra $MSTR bonus, but with only one rare Mongen, it has been challenging to ascend to Gold 1 or even rank 500. Despite the challenges, I found the game to be quite enjoyable. However, when the PVP option was introduced a few weeks ago, I realized how weak my Mongens were. In order to strengthen them, I would have to spend more $MSTR, which was not feasible for me. Initially, I attempted to play the game without investing any money, but I eventually spent some funds because I realized that I could not complete quests with weak Mongens. My goal was to recoup my investment, but unfortunately, I was unable to do so.

Gemly: A Play to Earn Game

Hey there Investiary buddies! I totally forgot to mention this awesome game called Gemly that you need to check out ASAP! They have claimed that it is an incremental game, where your investment keeps growing and growing. 💰💪 Imagine it like an auto-roll of your time deposit in the bank, but way better! I've personally tested it and even cashed out before posting this info. You can find the proof on my   Investiary Youtube Channel . I invested $5 in Gemly and guess what? My portfolio is now worth almost $8 and still INCREMENTING! And get this, you can start with as little as $1! Talk about low risk, high reward, right? Plus, if you have 1M gems in your portfolio, you automatically qualify for most of their events and contests. If you are interested: JOIN Here . Here is the info from their website: Gemly is an incremental game built on the «Play To Earn» concept, where you can earn real money. Nothing needs to be downloaded to play, you can play right in your browser. Develop your o